Hello I’m a boy from Florida and I want to tell you that there is and easy way to learn English words and that you don’t have to ask you teacher for after school tutoring.
You see a couple weeks ago there were the try outs for the school newspaper and I wanted to try out I always have tons of ideas but when I try to spell them correctly they either turn up in words that make no sense lets take the word because, back then I spelled it like this: bcus. See it makes no sense now imagine a whole news paper article spelled this way. Yeah. So I started to look for easy ways to learn English words better on the internet.
So I found this website called Fridgewords.org and it was exactly what I needed I started to use it to study for a week and I learned all of the definitions of simple words like brief and attain and I also learned how to spell a ton of words right because there was this feature were you had to type the word right and lower cased if you want the point to count because the computer cant read it capitalized.
As the weeks went by I started to practice writing stories. Just so I could be ready for the auditions. As the day of the auditions came closer, every one who was going to audition was notified that we weren’t going to pick our subjects for our auditions but they will be randomly picked by a random teacher. So no one knew which teacher it was so no one knew who to bribe so they get a topic with a lot to write about.
The day of the auditions finally came and every one who was auditioning got topics. Some got about factory’s other about education. I got about how enzyme is used in factories. So mine was practically a mixture of both, so I was really annoyed and we were given two days to write an article worth reading about our topic.
Two day later I handed in my article and the people who didn’t were eliminated. We were to wait until the next day to see who got the job. The next day they announced that…. I got the JOB.
So there is an easy way to learn English words.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment