Wednesday, November 4, 2009

a true story from a kid in california

Hey, I’m a kid from California and there is a certain site that helped me get better grades.

You see one day I was told that there was going to be a spelling test in a month. A spelling test in my class goes like this, we all get in my class a piece of paper and the teacher is going to read out fifteen words and ,if somebody wanted, their definitions. We were to write down the words spelled correctly or else we didn’t get a point. Well, anyway I was horrible at these tests even though they gave us a list of the words there were going to be on the next test, I still couldn’t remember them.

The usual studying techniques didn’t work so I started to look online for help I typed in study words, learn words, and learn English words stuff like. And when I searched learn English words, I found a website called fridgewords.org that was exactly for my purpose and my purpose was to study.

So I used the programs in the website to help me learn English words for a week and I saw immediate results. I kept studying for weeks and the day of the test came, and I wasn’t ready for the test I had to memorize two more words. But on that day we had a substitute teacher and he told us that our teacher would be back in a week. So with the extra time I got I continued to study and by that time I already remembered the words so well I started to say them during class so much that it was starting to get so annoying that people asked me to stop. And finally my teacher came back and the day she came back we had the test and we had straight after math.

I did the test really quick and easily and I muttered the words under my breath so the people around me heard me say the words so they wrote them down since they knew I was right. And right after school our tests were given back since they were graded when we did our school work.

I got everything right and I was happy so that’s how I found an easy way to learn English words.

No comments:

Post a Comment